Just a very quick note to let you know that the Christmas kits are all ready for when I get back from New York. I thought it was best done before jet lag rather than afterwards.
You will need to bring the following items with you to complete the project:
- paper trimmer
- cutting mat & craft knife
- small paint brush (artist type...not decorating type)
- foam pads/pop dots
- DST/tape runner
- large & medium acrylic stamping blocks
- crop-a-dile or similar hole punch (I will bring mine with me if you don't have one)
- Black & brown ink pads - versafine or ranger archival. I've used the coffee archival. They will be used for stamping. Please do not use stazon on the stamps.
- If you have one a gold ink pad & heat gun (gold inks usually need to be heat set to stop them rubbing off)
- Scrap paper (sheet of copy paper will do)
- Alphabets - stamps, or any left over thickers & stickers from Octobers classes.
- Fine ribbon to embellish - possibly gold, purple, green or red. Think Christmas colours.
- If you have them - baby wipes.
To help you to complete your Christmas record, start taking notes and photographs from the 1st december of your day. This could be receipts from Christms shopping, lists - to-do, christmas card, presents...anything at all Christmas related. If you have good or bad thoughts that day about the festive season - note them down.
Sadly I cannot order any more papers for the kits but I will be bringing some extra 2" book rings and chipboard if anyone would like some extra supplies to make other ring bound mini books.
See you all when I get back!