Friday 10 December 2010

Design Teams


Heard of one before?

Most scrapbooking stores have a design team to help provide a little scrappy inspiration for it's customers.  So far I've been on two teams, both sadly for stores that have now closed their doors, but this month I am a guest designer for A Trip Down Memory Lane.  It was really nice to be asked to join them as I am pretty sure that they were the first store I ever placed an order with, so it's all their fault really.

Pop across and have a look at the gallery, and past galleries (you'll find more of me in an old competition gallery for BasicGrey) While you're at it take a browse around the store.....  again, I will not be held responsible for any money that flies out of your bank accounts. 

If you ask nicely I'll bring the original layouts to the January crop for you to take a closer look at.  Those hearts you can see are waxed! Did someone get a melt pot for her birthday I hear you cry!

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment